Paver Sealing In Manorville
For Top-Quality Paver Sealing Near Me in Suffolk County, Contact Paver Saver!
When the residents of Manorville, NY are looking for paver sealing near me, Paver Saver is the first company they call! As a full-service patio sealing and paver restoration company, we have successfully protected and restored the pavers of countless Suffolk County homeowners. Our team of professionally trained and highly experienced technicians uses the most advanced tools, state-of-the-art technologies, and time-tested strategies to deliver outstanding results. No other company in the area provides more efficient and effective paver cleaning and sealing than we do! If you’re looking for paver sealing companies near me, don’t bother with the rest; contact the best! Get in touch with Paver Saver today!
Protect Your Investment with Suffolk County’s Most Trusted Paver Sealing Company
Natural stone, concrete, and brick pavers are one of the most popular hardscaping materials. They’re used for patios, garden walkways, flowerbed borders, driveways, retaining walls, and so much more. Given their durability and the variety of colors and styles they’re available in, it’s easy to see why pavers are such a popular hardscaping material. However, no matter how durable they are, given the fact that they’re constantly exposed to the elements and the high amount of pressure that’s put on them from foot traffic and vehicles, pavers do experience wear and tear. Over time, they can become stained, their color can fade and they can become damaged.
Fortunately, there’s a way to protect your pavers and extend the life of your investment. How? – With paver sealing. If paving stones are a part of your Manorville, NY landscape, having them sealed is definitely a wise investment.
What is Paver Sealing?
Paver sealing, as the name suggests, refers to the process of sealing pavers; similar to how you would seal a hardwood floor or a granite countertop, but instead, your concrete, brick, or stoned landscaping pavers are sealed. The process involves thoroughly cleaning existing paving stone materials to remove any dirt, debris, and stains that have accumulated on the surface and in between the stones. Once the pavers are cleaned, a thick coat of high-quality water-based sealant that is specifically made for paving materials is applied. Once dried, a thinner second goat may also be applied.
Types of Paver Sealers
There are three main types of paver sealers. The type you choose to apply depends on the look you want to achieve.
- Penetrating sealers. If you want your pavers to be protected but you don’t want to alter their appearance, a penetrating sealer is the right choice for you. This type of sealant penetrates deep into the surface and reacts with the material the pavers are made of to create a hydrophobic barrier with the pores of the pavers, which reduces the rate of water absorption by as much as 95%.
- Wet look sealers. If you’d like your sealers to be protected and have an attractive ‘wet look’ finish, choose a solvent-based acrylic sealant. The acrylic contains resins that darken the surface of the material, making it look as if it’s wet.
- High gloss sealers. For a high gloss look, either water-based or solvent-based acrylic sealer should be used. Water-based acrylic sealer doesn’t darken the surface of the paver but gives it a high gloss finish, while solvent-based acrylic sealers both darken the surface and give it a glossy look.
Reasons to Seal Your Manorville, NY Pavers
Whether it’s a patio, a walkway, a driveway, a pool surround, or any other outdoor surface, here’s a look at some of the top reasons why you should consider paver sealing near me.
- Reduced risk of fading. Constant exposure to harsh UV rays can degrade many types of building materials, including pavers. While the pavers themselves are durable, the pigments that give them their color are not and they can start to fade over time. Sealing your pavers will help to retain their vibrant color, even when they’re exposed to constant sunlight.
- Increased durability. The durability of landscape pavers depends on the type of material they are made of. Paver sealer increases the durability of pavers, which is particularly important for stones that are made of softer materials, such as travertine. By having the pavers in your Manorville, NY landscape sealed, you’ll extend their life expectancy and protect your investment.
- Weed prevention. Weed growth is one of the biggest problems that pavers encounter. They grow between the stones, which not only mars their appearance, but also increases the risk of damage as the roots take hold, spread, and crack the stones. Paver sealer is applied to the surface of the stones and the spaces between them, which helps to prevent weed growth
- Enhanced appearance. As mentioned, paver sealer is similar to the sealer that is applied to hardwood flooring or granite. Not only does it protect the material and increase its durability, but it also draws out its colors. Wet look sealers darken the pigments within the pavers, making them more pronounced, while high gloss sealers create a shiny finish. Even penetrating sealers, which don’t alter the color of the pavers but retain their natural look, can enhance their appearance, as it makes them look neater and cleaner.
- Stain prevention. Lastly, paver sealers can significantly reduce the risk of staining. These products reduce the porousness of the materials, which prevents them from soaking up dirt, oil, rust, and even red wine and coffee spills. If spills do happen, cleaning it up will be a lot easier when the pavers are sealed, which will reduce the risk of stains.
For High-Quality Paver Sealing and Patio Restoration Near Me, Contact Paver Saver!
Protect your investment and enhance the aesthetic appeal of your curb appeal and outdoor living spaces with high-quality paver and patio sealing services from Paver Saver. Our team of expert technicians will make sure that all of your pavers are well protected so that you can continue to enjoy the beauty and durability they provide for years to come. To learn more about paver restoration and sealing services or to schedule a consultation with one of our friendly and helpful technicians, please call 631-524-1130 today!
- Learn more about Manorville, NY 11949
- Open a Manorville, NY map
- Find the Manorville, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Manorville, NY pharmacies
- View the current Manorville, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Manorville, NY public and private schools
- Manorville, NY is located in Suffolk county in New York State