- MaryAnn Franzitta
Brand New Look! They did an amazing job! My backyard looks brand new. They are quick, efficient and reliable.5/21/2020Barbara Weinstein
Pavers Look Brand New! John and his team did a FABULOUS job revitalizing my driveway and stoop. I contracted with them in late February... read more6/01/2020Robert Kurtz
Better Than New! The whole crew at paver savers did an awesome job on my 8 year old dirty pavers and the patio... read more6/24/2018
- Jennifer Maiorano Haynia
Highly Recommended! Wow! My 10 year old pavers look brand new! John and his team did an amazing job and the finish... read more6/07/2020
Paver Sealing In Greenport
For the Best Paver Restoration Near Me in Suffolk County, NY, Get in Touch with Paver Saver
For years, Paver Saver has been preserving and restoring the durability and beauty of Suffolk County homeowner’s outdoor spaces with top-quality paver sealing and paver restoration services. Using the most advanced techniques and strategies and state-of-the-art tools and technologies, we have successfully protected and refurbished countless hardscapes throughout the area, including patios, walkways, driveways, retaining walls, pool surrounds, and more! Whether you’re looking for paver sealing companies near me that offer patio sealing services or you’re in need of paver restoration near me to bring your driveway or walkway back to life, at Paver Saver, we have the services you need to keep the outdoor structures of your Greenport, NY home durable and beautiful.
Transform Your Greenport, NY Pavers with Top-Quality Paver Restoration Near Me
Is your paver patio, driveway, or walkway discolored, cracked, and covered with stains? If so, you might be thinking that you have to replace the entire structure. Don’t act so fast! If the foundation is still stable, instead of replacing your pavers, you can restore them!
Paver Saver, a leading Suffolk County paver cleaning and sealing company, specializes in paver restoration, too. Even if your pavers are faded, stained, dingy, and damaged, we can bring them back to life and make them look as good as the day they were installed. Using the most advanced products and materials and proven techniques and strategies, we can repair, revive, and secure the stability of your Greenport, NY hardscapes.
Our Paver Restoration Process
At Paver Saver, we use a four-step process to repair, strengthen, revitalize, and protect your patio, walkway, driveway, steps, retaining walls, borders, or any other concrete, brick, or natural stone paver surface.
The first phase of the restoration process involves repairing any damage. Our technicians will perform a complete assessment of the structure to locate any cracked, sunken, or uneven stones. We’ll replace or reposition problem damaged pavers to improve safety and enhance the look of the structure.
Once all damage has been repaired, we’ll then re-sand the joints of the pavers. Re-sanding the joints is a vital part of the process, as it prevents the pavers from shifting and secures the integrity of the structure. It also helps to prevent future erosion and deters weed growth and pest infestations. We’ll clean out the existing joint material and then apply a new layer of top-quality polymeric sand.
Next, our technicians will thoroughly clean the surface of your pavers. Using powerful pressure washers and specially formulated cleaners, we’ll penetrate through the surface and pores of your brick, concrete, or natural stone pavers to release embedded dirt, remove caked-on debris, and erase all types of stains, such as grease, oil, paint, and rust. Our advanced process is powerful enough to clean even the dirtiest and dingiest pavers, yet it’s won’t damage or discolor the stones.
Sealing is the fourth and final step in the restoration process. Sealing protects the stones from the elements, inhibits staining, deters fungal and plant growth prevents deterioration and increases the durability of your pavers. Paver sealing also preserves and enhances the aesthetic appeal of the pavers by bringing out their natural color and making them more vibrant. At Paver Saver, we carry a large selection of sealers from the most trusted manufacturers, such as natural, wet look, and high gloss.
The Benefits of Paver Restoration Near Me
With paver restoration from Paver Saver, you’ll be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Increased safety. Our paver restoration process repairs the damage, increases stability, and restores the structural integrity of your outdoor structures.
- Prevents plant growth. Weed, moss, and grass growth between paver joints aren’t just unsightly; it can also damage the stones. Adding new sand and a premium-quality sealer will inhibit weed, moss, and grass growth.
- Enhanced durability. While stone, concrete, and brick pavers are quite durable on their own, prolonged exposure to the elements and the constant strain of vehicle and foot traffic can weaken their structural integrity. Removing dirt and debris and applying a sealant will increase the durability of your pavers so that they can better withstand the harsh conditions that they’re constantly exposed to.
- Deters pest infestation. Pests, such as ants, can tunnel their way between pavers, creating mounds of unsightly dirt and debris and loosening the footing of the pavers. Applying new sand and sealant keeps pests at bay so you don’t have to deal with nuisance infestations that can mar the appearance and damage the structural integrity of your hardscapes.
- Improved appearance. Repairing damaged stones, leveling out the surface of the structure, and cleaning and sealing your pavers will significantly enhance the aesthetic appeal of your outdoor spaces. When dirt, debris, stains, plant, and fungus growth is removed and a high-quality sealer is applied, your pavers will look as good as they did the day they were installed.
- Cost savings. Restoring an existing paver structure, such as a walkway, patio, or driveway, is a lot more cost-effective than tearing out the structure and starting from scratch. Since paver restoration also increases the durability and secures the structural integrity of your hardscapes, it will also save you from having to make extensive repairs in the future.
- Time savings. It takes a lot less time to restore an outdoor surface made of pavers than it does to completely replace it.
- Less stress. Tearing out and replacing your patio, walkway, driveway, retaining walls, or garden borders can be stressful. With paver restoration, you won’t have to deal with demolition equipment tearing up your yard, having your property out of commission for a prolonged period of time, or the headache of cleaning up and piecing everything back together.
The bottom line: paver restoration from Paver Saver will transform your existing hardscapes and make them as durable and as beautiful as when they were first installed. Plus, restoration preserves the beauty and strengthens the durability of your outdoor structures so that you can continue to enjoy them for years to come.
For the Most Efficient and Affordable Paver Restoration Near Me, Contact Paver Saver!
Are you considering restoring your pavers? Are you looking for paver sealing near me to lock in the beauty and increase the durability of your hardscapes? No matter what type of services you require, if it involves pavers, contact the most trusted paver cleaning, sealing, and restoration company in Suffolk County: Paver Saver. Our team of professionals will make sure that your pavers are strong and durable, and that they look their absolute best.
To schedule a free consultation and to learn more about any of the services we provide, please call 631-524-1130 and one of our friendly and knowledgeable associates will be happy to answer all of your questions. With Paver Saver, you’ll be paving your way to great savings – and beautiful hardscapes!
- Learn more about Greenport, NY 11944
- Open a Greenport, NY map
- Find the Greenport, NY United States Post Office
- Locate nearby Greenport, NY pharmacies
- View the current Greenport, NY weather report
- Browse a list of Greenport, NY public and private schools
- Greenport, NY is located in Suffolk county in New York State